At Tessuti, we are passionate about every aspect of design, interiors, and home making. We work hard and enjoy being part of all aspects that make up Tessuti.
Our part-time retail assistant’s job, first and foremost, is customer service. If you are professional, outgoing, and genuinely passionate about design and presentation we would love to hear from you!
This position is centered on customer service excellence and sales. At least 1 year's retail experience is essential.
- Two days a week, (includes a weekend day).
- Organised, responsible, and detailed.
- Fast working and self-motivated.
- Team player, helpful, and adaptable.
- Positive and proactive approach.
- Calm and professional under pressure.
- Previous retail customer service and sales experience.
- Clear and gracious written and verbal communication skills.
- Confidence with Apple OS and web-based applications.
- Primary focus on customer service and sales.
- Building and maintaining strong ongoing customer relationships.
- Processing transactions via Point of Sale system.
- Shop presentation maintained to a high standard.
- Maintaining thorough product knowledge.
- Day to day merchandising.
- Cleaning duties.
- Processing of incoming stock.
- Stock room organising.
- Online store assistance.
Please submit a CV and cover letter detailing why you want to work for Tessuti and what makes you a great fit for our team.