Tessuti is looking for a thoughtful, engaging, and passionate sales assistant to join the existing team over the busy summer trading period.
At Tessuti we are all about the details, we pride ourselves on a kind, considered, and inspired customer experience from start to finish. The ideal summer sales assistant will excel under pressure and ensure the Tessuti approach is always executed.
- 5-days (including weekend work) in the leadup to Christmas.
- 2-3 days (including weekend work) post-Christmas, until the end of summer.
This position is customer focused meaning sales and overall customer satisfaction will be your main priorities. Prior retail experience is preferred, and a passion for unique artisanal homewares is essential.
- A keen eye for detail and presentation.
- Connect with the Tessuti calm and considered aesthetic and be passionate about all things home.
- Thrive in a busy retail environment and enjoy a customer focused position.
- Flourish in a team setting where a ‘can-do’ attitude is essential.
- A self-motivator with a keen sense of initiative.
- Tech-confident and able to proficiently use both OSX & iOS systems.
- Comfortable being on your feet all day in a fast-paced environment.
- Primary focus will be sales & in-store customer satisfaction and engagement.
- Answering the telephone and responding to web customer communications.
- Processing sales via in-store POS which is on Apple OSX & iOS software.
- Cleaning duties.
- Assisting with web dispatch.
- Ensure the store is maintained to a high standard.
Please send through both a cover letter & CV to the below email address, alongside two design images that inspire you, and briefly tell us why you chose those images