“Good design, is about creating moments of grace.”
(We loved reading through this article on Remodelista recently, and we thought you might too!)
Corinne Gilbert, Paris-born, Sorbonne-educated artist-interior designer based in Brooklyn, offers plenty of great advice in creating your own French bohemian style...
1. Mix up styles and stories
2. Use chairs as sculpture
3. Alternate clusters of objects with empty spaces
4. Layer your lighting
5. Add mirrors to add light and depth
6. Swap in new accessories every season
7. Create vagabond chic by sewing patches
8. Make curtains from sheets and tablecloths
Read the full article here and see a few of Corinne's interior examples.